SAP Finance Business Solution Architect II
The SAP Finance Solution Architect II will be responsible for working closely with business stakeholders to translate business capabilities into the appropriate solutions in SAP and other integrated applications. The Business Solution Architect II will support all Finance-to-Manage (FTM) aspects of Aviall’s SAP implementation: FI/CO (Finance and Control) including Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP), Profitability Analysis (COPA) and Project Systems (PS). Additionally, the candidate will help architect and support external financial solutions including: Hyperion Planning and Reporting applications. Post implementation, the Business Solution Architect II will be responsible for supporting new business initiatives as well as drive continuous improvement within the Finance-to-Manage value stream.
Required skill set includes extensive knowledge in SAP Finance, Controlling, Profitability Analysis and Project Systems. The candidate should be proficient with related data structures and system configuration with a strong understanding of financial integration points to all ECC modules including Accounts Receivable (AR / Billing) and Accounts Payable (AP) and the use of Project Systems (PS) to support FAR15 Government contracts. Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to visualize SAP financial data in support of Financial Management Reporting.
Desired skill set includes experience using Solution Manager to document business processes and configuration. Experience with defining and supporting user security roles as well as creating and/or designing workflows and improving the user experience with GuiXT is a plus. Knowledge and experience with Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) would be useful for implementing future capabilities in the area of planning and reporting.
• Provide support of financial reporting and close activities, support of FAR 15 contracts using PS, COPA and integration into OTC (AR) and PTP (AP) by performing configuration and understanding business processes
• Provide end user support in the finance functional areas. Analyze issues and define a clear resolution to business stakeholders. Engage technical teams when necessary
• Evaluate business functional requirements and translate into technical specifications. Have a clear knowledge of SAP backend tables and structures. Ability to work thru detailed ABAP specifications for interfaces, user exits, and reports
• Lead projects through all phases of the Project Life Cycle
• Architect solutions to support the business needs
• Architect Financial Management Reporting Solutions in SAP and Hyperion Planning
• Mentor Functional Analyst in configuration and understanding financial business processes
Aviall’s Total Rewards include competitive‚ market-driven compensation and a suite of great benefits including:
• Medical (with prescription benefits)
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• 401k Savings Plan with Generous Match
• Pension Plan (paid by Aviall)
Beyond these great rewards‚ Aviall employees enjoy ten paid holidays‚ training through Aviall University‚ a Health and Wellness Program to help employees with a healthy lifestyle‚ an Employee Assistance Program‚ and other rewards such as a discretionary bonus plan for that extra effort and even occasional on–site chair massages. Aviall delivers all these great rewards and a team environment that values high performers.
Aviall is an equal opportunity employer.